Thursday 18 February 2010

Detour

I have been naughty again with sparce posting and too much work elsewhere. A lot of the reason for this is that I am working on a big project (as part of my MA) that is in a way, a secret. A mystery actually. I don't want to give it away.
I did do some wee drawings last night, while watching an old film in the dark, and have posted them below.
The seagulls are calling outside my window, and other chirping has been ringing loudly all morning too. We get different birds here than in Edinburgh I think. They sound different. Helicopters have been going all morning too, they must be doing coast-guard training in the Bay. It seems a lot of acitivity for such a grey and wet day.
Xx more soon.

















1 comment:

red-handed said...

Really loose, like a storyboard. p.s: How is married life, darling?